2. If you can't go past a good t-shirt then check out TEES: Exposing Melbourne's T-shirt Culture at NGV Studio. On now until Feb 17th.
3. The city streets will be transformed into a wonderland of light and sound for White Night Melbourne, where spectacular illuminations and projections invite art and culture to rule the night. Saturday Feb 23rd from 7pm til 7am.
4. Bring your cuddle buddy to Romeo & Juliet by the Australian Shakespeare Company at the Royal Botanic Gardens, On now until March 09th.
5. The exhibition New Olds: Design between Tradition and Innovation at RMIT Gallery features Designers and Design Teams from Europe, Israel and the US. It has been presented around the world and is on now in Melbourne until March 09th.
6. A survey of Louise Bourgeois: Late Works at Heide Museum of Modern Art. On now until March 11th.
7. There will be a 2 day Beginners Shoe-making Course by Prescott and Makay in association with Melbourne Spring Fashion Week held at the Nicholas Building on March 18th and 19th.
8. One of the top five Flower shows in the world is the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show on from the 20th - 24th of March.
9. The incredible contemporary artist Anish Kapoor at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Worth a trip to Sydney! On now until April 07th.
10. Ballet & Fashion at the NGV showcases some of the best collabs between Fashion Designers and Dance Companies over the past three decades. On now until May 19th.
11. Also at the NGV for this years Winter Masterpieces Series, is the incredibly stunning Monet's Garden. On from May 10th to August 25th.
12. Design:Made:Trade will be back again later in the year with some of Australia's best design and craft talent. July 18th - 21st at the Royal Exhibition Building.
13. Get crafty at the Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair. July 25th - 28th at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre South Wharf.